Registration for the conference is now open!
*The student category applies to undergraduate students, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and residents. If you are unsure if you are eligible for the student rate, please contact email@example.com. Students are required to submit proof of status.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the Symposium Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. A $75.00 (plus 5% GST) cancellation fee will apply to conference registrations cancelled until May 28, 2018. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
- Registration fees must be paid in full before you will be admitted to the conference.
- Invoicing is not available for this conference. This form will require payment by either Visa or MasterCard to be completed.
- Registration fees are subject to 5% GST.
- All fees are listed and must be paid in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Advance registrations will be accepted until June 19, 2018. After June 19, 2018, registrations will only be accepted on-site.
- Substitutions may be made until June 19, 2018 by writing to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com or on-site.
- Credit card payment must be made by VISA or MasterCard. Your statement will read “Buksa Assoc. (780) 436-0983 Edm.”
- A confirmation notice detailing your registration will be sent to you immediately upon completion of this registration form. If you do not receive this confirmation within 24 hours please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recording may occur through the conference; by agreeing to these policies conference attendees consent to filming, photography and sound recording as delegates, speakers or exhibitors at the conference.
- All registration rates are subject to availability.
- Completion of this form constitutes a binding agreement to the policies listed above.